Yuk K. Law, nicknamed “Chuck,” is a founding partner of Law + Brandmeyer, which was established in 2005. Chuck’s primary areas of focus include medical malpractice, general and product liability, and employment practice liability.
Chuck began his legal career at a big New York City firm in the mid-1980s. While there, his mentors and senior partners pushed him hard to outperform his own high expectations. Their drive and passion helped him shape his own strong, innate talent for civil litigation. He relocated to Los Angeles in 1990. Over the years, Chuck developed critical insights into what it would take to be successful and, ultimately, run his own law firm. To date, Chuck has tried over 100 jury trials to verdict, earning him many prestigious awards.
Every day, he employs the lessons of his past, continuing to push himself for excellence while collaborating with, and learning from, his fellow partners. He manages each case and maintains a goal-oriented approach to protect his clients’ interests.
- 1984 – Earned a Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law
- 1981 – Graduated from the University of Vermont with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science
Awards & Recognition
- Rank of Diplomate with the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Selected by his peers as a “Southern California Super Lawyer” since 2005
- Rated AV (preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell
- NAMWOLF (National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms)
- Certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association